Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Central Park at NYC

Central Park in Autumn of 2008CIMG8021

Notes from the Author.  One of my favorite trips in NYC is my visit to Central Park. 

Central Park is about 843 acres or 6% of Manhattan's total acreage.  Practically, you would have to walk about 6 miles from North to South, or if you follow all the walking trails, about 58 miles.  In short, one day isn’t enough!   So, I just had a glimpse of  Central Park which is fine by me, although I would love to re-visit as there is still so much to see.

For more info, visit:  http://www.centralpark.com/

You can’t miss Central Park when you’re in New York.    I’m pretty sure summer is beautiful,  but autumn is also a nice season to be there with leaves turning red and orange.   

1 comment:



  1. You can’t miss Central Park when you’re in New York. I’m pretty sure summer is beautiful, but autumn is also a nice season to be there with leaves turning red and orange. Playgroup Singapore
    Kindergarten Singapore

    ReplyDelete